12:06pm 21st September 2017
- Festival of Transitional Architecture, 20-28 October 2012
- Dates of Festival of Transitional Architecture 2012, also known as FESTA 2012. Includes Lux City event.
- The Concert
- A concert, tickets to which were only available to those who volunteered for four hours.
- Art Beat Initiative, 9th November 2012 - 28 February 2013
- Art Beat Initiative opened on the 9th November 2012 and was a four-month long multi-arts programme in Re:START, Cashel Mall, Christchurch. Art Beat showcased local musical acts, a series of engaging art projects, including world-class graffiti art works by Nick 'IKARUS' Tam and Wongi 'FREAK' Wilson.
- Art Beat Programme opening, 28 July 2012
- Art Beat was a free programme of performance, music, graffiti art, exhibitions, murals and art installations, taking place in Re:START, Christchurch, from 9th November 2012 to 28th February 2013.
- EPIC Innovation Centre Opening, 22 November 2012
- EPIC Innovation Centre opening on 22 November 2012.
- Tram Line Re-opening, 1 December 2012
- The trams, one of Christchurch's much loved attractions re-opened on 1 December 2012 after the track being closed following the Canterbury earthquakes.
- Rally for Democracy, 1 December 2012
- A rally held in Latimer Square on Saturday 1 December 2012 starting at 2.00 pm.
- Thinking Outside the Square Exhibition Opening, 3 December 2012
- Thinking Outside the Square was a video installation situated in an empty shop on Colombo St. The installation told the history of Cathedral Square through videos submitted by the public.The display lasted from 3 December 2012 to 2 March 2013.
- Christchurch: See Through My Eyes Exhibition, 7th December 2012
- Christchurch:See Through My Eyes (UNICEF Children's Photographs) is a photographic exhibition sharing the voice of 24 Christchurch children on how the earthquakes have affected their lives and their communities. The Exhibition opened on 7 December 2012 and closed on 3 February 2012.