12:06pm 21st September 2017
- Gap Filler Project 15: Dance-O-Mat opening
- Opening of the first location of Dance-O-Mat, at 222 St Asaph Street
- Festival of Flowers Opening, 17 February 2012
- Festival of Flowers exhibition held in the Botanic Gardens. The exhibition ran from 17 February 2012 until 4 March 2012.
- Seismics and the City 2012
- A forum that focused on learning from the experiences of Christchurch public and private sector organisations: their resilience, their preparedness to handle business interruption and their innovation in the wake of the quakes as they and their people recovered, re-thought what they do and how they do it, and refocused on the future.
- Lyttelton Urban Downhill Race
- The Lyttleton Urban Downhill Event took place on Saturday 24 March 2012, between 2-6pm on a course from Norton Close to Norwich Quay, a distance of 1.2 km with a 160m vertical drop.
- Meet Me On The Other Side Exhibition
- Opening of the Meet Me On The Other Side Exhibition by Julia Morrison and Creon Upton. The exhibition ran from 10 February 2012 until 25 March 2012.
- Info Gap Exhibition, 23 April 2012
- Info Gap was a temporary outdoor exhibition created by students from the University of Technology in Sydney and organised by Barnaby Bennett. Displayed on an empty building site on Peterborough Street, the exhibition featured drawings and plans envisioning what the Peterborough Village might look like in the future. The exhibition ran from 23 April 2012 - 27 May 2012.
- Rally for the Cathedral, 26 May 2012
- A rally held in Cranmer Square on Saturday 26 May 2012 starting at 2.30 pm.
- Conversations on a City Exhibition, 23 June 2012
- The Exhibition presented images of Christchurch's rich architectural past. The comprehensive display provided a coherent sequence of images of the history of built Christchurch. The display filled a void for public art. The exhibition opened 23 June 2012 and went until 17 October 2012.