About All Right? Awards, Publications and Presentations
Documentation of All Right? receiving awards, together with publications and presentations by All Right?
6:06pm 5th November 2017
- All Right? Research and Evaluation: Evaluation of a well-being campaign following a natural disaster in Christchurch, New Zealand
- A PDF copy of an article published in the International Journal of Mental Health Promotion on 9 August 2016. The article is authored by Kristi Calder, Lucy D'Aeth, Sue Turner, Ciaran Fox and Annabel Begg. The article can be viewed in the online journal here: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14623730.2016.1210531
- All Right? Presentations
- PDF copies of presentation slides by All Right? and the Ministry of Health. The presentations include general introductions to the All Right? Campaign presentations on specific projects, and the early development of All Right?.
- Contains 5 items
- All Right? Quality Awards 2014
- "The CDHB Quality Improvement and Innovation Awards were introduced in 2003 to recognise, reward and publicly acknowledge the excellent quality improvements and innovations taking place within the Canterbury Health System. The awards are open to all CDHB staff and providers whose services are funded by CDHB." (cdhb.health.nz) In 2014, All Right? were the Supreme Award winners at the Canterbury District Healthboard (CDHB) Quality Improvement and Innovation Awards. This collection contains the All Right? entry video and photographs from the 2014 Supreme Award ceremony.
- Contains 4 items