All Right? Pasifika Stream
Material from the All Right? mental wellbeing campaign, which relates specifically to Pasifika audiences. The collection includes photographs of events, posters, and other promotional material.
One of the major findings in our research with Canterbury’s Pacific communities is that Pacific women are the heartbeat of the family.In post-quake Canterbury Pacific women have played a significant role in their communities, creating strong networks and support structures and working to keep Pacific traditions alive with strong family and church networks.
All Right? research has also highlighted that some young Pacific people born in New Zealand can struggle with their sense of identity. In response to this All Right? launched the I am... Identity project, designed to celebrate identity and its importance to Pacific youth and their wellbeing.
- All Right? Pasifika: Pacific Women's Leadership Conference Photographs
- Photographs of the second annual Out of the Heart Pacific Women's Leadership Conference focusing on mothers and daughters, which was held at Riccarton Racecourse on 21 May 2016.
- Contains 139 items
- All Right? Pasifika: Posters
- Posters created by All Right? specifically for a Pasifika audience. The majority of the posters are from the I am... Identity project, which drew on research findings that "Pacific women are the heartbeat of the family" in Canterbury's Pacific communities. The project sought to celebrate identity and its importance to Pacific youth and their wellbeing.
- Contains 20 items
- All Right? Pasifika: Promotional material
- Promotional material created by All Right? specifically for a Pasifika audience.
- Contains 6 items