All Right? Research and Evaluation
"All Right? undertakes regular in-depth research into how Cantabrians are feeling and the hurdles they are facing. This research is used to raise awareness about how Cantabrians are coping and to create tools to help them improve their wellbeing." (cdhb.health.nz)
This research has been conducted by Opinions Market Research Ltd in the years following the earthquakes, based upon surveys and focus groups.
This collection contains findings and infographics based upon this research, as well as evaluation about the All Right? campaign.
- All Right? Research and Evaluation: Annual Research - Taking the Pulse
- PDF documents containing research findings from 2013 - 2017. The research was conducted across greater Christchurch to inform and evaluate the All Right? Campaign.
- Contains 8 items
- All Right? Research and Evaluation: Feedback
- Public feedback received by All Right? on the campaign in general and the Tiny Adventures game. The general feedback dates from 2013 to 2016. All feedback has been redacted.
- Contains 2 items
- All Right? Research and Evaluation: Infographics
- Infographics illustrating research conducted for the All Right? campaign. These infographics were published on social media and in resources distributed by All Right?.
- Contains 34 items
- All Right? Research and Evaluation: Specific Populations
- PDF documents containing a summary of the demographic-specific research commissioned by All Right? and Community & Public Health and conducted by Opinions Market Research Ltd. The research was used to inform and evaluate the 'All Right?' well-being campaign.
- Contains 3 items