Empowered Christchurch is a community group which seeks to ensure Christchurch residents get fair settlements from insurance companies and the EQC. They aim to research and expose injustices in the Canterbury rebuild, to empower residents, and to protect democracy in Christchurch.
This collection holds:
- Copies of Empowered Christchurch's newsletters
- Documents and recordings of a meeting with MBIE and several Christchurch residents' groups
- A copy of Empowered Christchurch's submission to CERA's Draft Transition Recovery Plan
- Letters and Official Information Act Requests sent by Empowered Christchurch to ministers and government agencies
- A collection of campaign images and documents critiquing CERA's Draft Transition Recovery Plan
3:06pm 6th December 2017