All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: BYO CSO
"In this Outrageous Burst of All Right? shoppers at Pak 'n Save Wainoni experienced an impromptu concert from the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra (CSO).
As part of sharing the love shoppers also received grocery vouchers donated by Pak 'n Save.
Outrageous Bursts of All Right? are designed to share a little love and bring smiles to Cantabrians as the region's recovery progresses.
All Right? manager Sue Turner says that there are a lot of things about the recovery that cause frustration and stress.
"Whether it's big, small or outrageous, the things we do for others can make a big difference," Ciaran Fox from the Mental Health Foundation says." (allright.org.nz)
- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: BYO CSO Video
- A video showing brass players from the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra performing an impromptu concert at PAK'nSAVE Wainoni on March 27 2014. The video captures customers' reactions as the players set up and perform. Customers are also shown receiving PAK'nSAVE shopping vouchers, donated by PAK'nSAVE, by three dancing 'All Righties'. The video and impromptu concert were organised for the 'Outrageous Burst of All Right: BYO CSO'. All Right? encouraged their Facebook followers to share the video on social media and enter the prize-draw for eight $250 PAK'nSAVE vouchers. The Press published the video on 28 March 2013 at 5:45pm. All Right? uploaded the video to their YouTube account on 31 March 2014. The video was shared more than 400 times on social media by the time of the prize-draw on 8 April 2014.
- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: BYO CSO Web Banner
- An image of a web banner promoting the CSO BYO video. The banner depicts a trombone, an 'All Rightie and a shopping basket. The banner reads, "CSO BYO?! Watch Canterbury's latest 'Outrageous Burst of All Right'!
- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: BYO CSO Image
- An image promoting All Right?'s 'Outrageous Burst of All Right: CSO BYO' video and competition. The image depicts a shopping basket and a trombone, and reads, "Win one of eight $250 PAK'nSAVE vouchers! To be in to win, simply share our CSO BYO video. Competition closes 4pm, Mon 7 April. Prize Winners must be from Canterbury." All Right? posted the image to their Facebook Timeline on 31 March 2014 at 8:33pm, along with a description of the competition and a link to the video itself.