156-160 Lichfield Street
Images and a brief history about a building that was located at 156-160 Lichfield Street. These were used to build the CityViewAR application, where people can walk around the city, and use their mobile devices to see pictures and written information about the buildings before they were demolished.
- Exterior of Apex Car Rentals from Lichfield Street
- Colour photograph showing the damaged shop front of Apex Car Rentals, with broken windows and fallen bricks.
- Exterior of Apex Car Rentals, view from the corner of Madras and Lichfield Streets with fallen bricks.
- Colour photograph dominated by a damaged Apex Car Rentals, with fallen bricks from exterior of the building on the footpath.
- The old Fire Brigade Station prior to 1913
- Black-and-white photograph of a brick building, with staff and horse-drawn carriages from the Fire Brigade of Christchurch in the foreground. Photograph taken c1906.
- 156-160 Lichfield Street - Building History
- A written history of 156-160 Lichfield Street, a former fire station.