Showing 1 - 16 of 16 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 041
- A dock by the riverbank walkway alongside New Brighton Road which has been closed off to the public. The area has flooded at high tide due to ground subsidence".
- 3:55am 16th April 2011
- Burwood, eastern suburbs, high tide, New Brighton Road, river, Avon River, bridge, RedZoneApp
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 020
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Extensive slumping and cracking near where Horseshoe Lake joins up with the Avon River".
- 3:24am 16th April 2011
- RedZoneApp, eastern suburbs, earth movement, New Brighton Road, bridge
- Photograph by Neil Macbeth 489
- Contractors conferring on the Anzac Drive Bridge in New Brighton. In the background, an excavator is lifting a piece of metal to place on one of the bridge's lamp posts.
- Neil Macbeth
- 1:07am 4th March 2011
- RedZoneApp, bridge, New Brighton, cracks, Community, Anzac Drive