Showing 1 - 20 of 25 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 773
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The fallen corner tower of Cranmer Courts on the corner of Montreal and Kilmore Streets. Note that the satellite dish survived".
- 4:15am 28th April 2011
- Cranmer Court, Kilmore Street, weather tight
- BeckerFraserPhotos February 2011 photograph 153
- The front wall of St John the Baptist Church in Latimer Square. Plywood and tarpaulins have been used to weather proof the gaps where masonry has fallen away from the building. Some of the fallen masonry is stacked on a pallet at the base of the building.
- 5:10am 20th February 2011
- St Johns Anglican Church, weather tight
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0021
- A colourful tarpaulin is draped over a hole in the Lyttelton Museum on Norwich Quay. The building was constructed in 1911 to house the Seamen's Institute.
- 1:00am 27th May 2011
- Gladstone Quay, Lyttelton, rubble, tarpaulin, weather tight