Showing 1 - 20 of 30 results.
- Empowered Christchurch Letter to Helen Beaumont
- A copy of a letter from Hugo Kristinsson which was sent to Helen Beaumont, Manager of the Natural Environment and Heritage Unit at the Christchurch City Council, on 17 June 2014. The letter was sent on behalf of Empowered Christchurch. It is about legislation which, according to Kristinsson, determines land below the mean high water spring to be public land. Kristinsson is concerned that this legislation will cause 'hundred or even thousands' of people to lose their assets. He urges the Council to 'have the land surveyed and to redefine the CMA [Crown Minerals Act] before land claims are settled'.
- Hugo Kristinsson
- 12:00pm 17th June 2014
- Hugo Kristinsson, Helen Beaumont, Natural Environment and Heritage Unit, Christchurch City Council, mean high water spring, land, Crown Minerals Act, land claims, letter, Government and Politics
- BeckerFraserPhotos October 2011 photograph 214
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The construction of this window frame at Cranmer Court is clearly seen when the exterior stone has collapsed in the earthquake".
- 11:22pm 9th October 2011
- heritage building, Peterborough Apartments, spring, stone building