Showing 1 - 20 of 21 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 021
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Extensive slumping and cracking near where Horseshoe Lake joins up with the Avon River".
- 3:24am 16th April 2011
- bridge, eastern suburbs, cracks, earth movement, New Brighton Road, slumping
- Too Big For Its Bridges
- An earthquake-damaged bridge, the approach to which has slumped. The photographer comments, "Due to lateral spread and the land slumping the road leading to this bridge has moved down greatly. Just imagine making the street lamps upright and how much that section of road would rise up at the end. When you go over bridges in the east side of Christchurch it is quite a climb up and a big drop down on the other side. The bridges in most cases coped very well, but not so the land leading to them".
- Steven Taylor
- 1:24am 12th March 2012
- bridge, 22 February 2011, slumping, land, lateral spread, lean, lamppost, Avon River, damaged
- BeckerFraserPhotos September 2011 photograph 492
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Looking south along Kerrs Road which is zoned red in the foreground where it has slumped. Further along it's zoned green".
- 12:28am 20th September 2011
- RedZoneApp, residential red zone, slumping, Wainoni, Kerrs Road