Showing 1 - 20 of 237 results.
- Photograph by Paul Corliss 2167
- A photograph of a damaged house perched on the edge of the cliffs above Sumner. The photograph is captioned by Paul Corliss, "Redcliffs from Sumner Beach".
- Paul Corliss
- 10:59pm 10th April 2012
- house, cliff, rock fall, Community
- Fairfax Video, January 2013 (4)
- A video of an interview with Terry Huggins about a boulder crashing into the side of his neighbour's house in Sumner. The boulder came lose from the cliffs above and smashed through the deck of the house into one of the supporting poles. It is the third large boulder to hit the house, with one also lodged in a bedroom.
- Rachel Young, Daniel Tobin
- 1:08am 25th January 2013
- boulder, Sumner, Terry Huggins, cliff, rock fall, Media, Communications and Journalism