Showing 1 - 9 of 9 results.
- Photograph by Neil Macbeth 349
- Piles of liquefaction on the side of the road in Avonside. The liquefaction has been dug out of people's properties and placed on the road to be picked up by the council. The power boxes and the power pole to the left are on a lean due to liquefaction.
- Neil Macbeth
- 4:26am 27th February 2011
- liquefaction, power pole, waste, waste management, Community
- I've Lit the Fuse, What Next?
- Two workers inspect fuses placed in an embankment during reinforcement work. The photographer comments, "This is the reinforcing of an embankment in the port of Lyttelton, which partly collapsed in the Christchurch earthquakes. They are using the same equipment as used for blowing up rock faces to mend them".
- Steven Taylor
- 10:31pm 6th October 2012
- reinforcement, drilling, machine, worker, rods, Lyttelton, port, house, hill, telephone pole, power pole, workmen, Banks Peninsula, bank, concrete block, digger