- paper hearts (x)
- Search results
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 results.
- Jim Baltaxe WEMO Photograph 122
- A photograph of the earthquake damage to the Christchurch Chinese Methodist Church on Papanui Road. The gable walls have crumbled, bricks spilling onto the ground. The tower has been removed and braced on the ground in front. Cordon fencing has been placed around the building. Parts of the fence have been decorated with hearts and the word 'love'.
- Jim Baltaxe
- 10:27pm 9th March 2011
- Christchurch Chinese Methodist Church, cordon fence, church, bricks, gable, paper hearts, Government and Politics
- Dan Neely WEMO Photograph 09
- A photograph of paper hearts with inspirational quotes pegged to a cordon fence. In the background, rubble from an earthquake demolished building can be seen. The hearts read, "'No matter what, no matter where, it's always home if love is there.' P.L. Berger" and "'All the word is full of suffering; it is also full of overcoming.' Helen Keller".
- Dan Neely
- 9:41am 7th March 2011
- cordon, cordon fence, paper hearts, Helen Keller, P.L. Berger, rubble, Government and Politics
- Rebekah Rogers WEMO Photograph 037
- A photograph of paper hearts pegged on the cordon fence around the Chinese Methodist Church on Papanui Road. Quotes on the hearts read, "'Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me.' Psalm 23", "'We can do no great things; only small things with great love.' Mother Teresa, and, "'Peace begins with a smile,' Mother Teresa". In the background, the earthquake damage to the Christchurch Chinese Methodist Church can be seen. The wall of the gable has crumbled, the bricks spilling onto the grass below.
- Rebekah Rogers
- 2:25am 5th March 2011
- paper hearts, cordon fence, Mother Teresa, inspiration quote, bricks, gable, Christchurch Chinese Methodist Church, Papanui Road, Government and Politics