Showing 1 - 20 of 53 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0160
- Damage to St John the Baptist Church in Latimer Square. Behind steel bracing, the gable end of the building has partly collapsed. The photographer comments, "The bracing did help hold the church up".
- 10:50pm 27th May 2011
- bracing, heritage building, red zone, St Johns Anglican Church, stone
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 133
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Looking towards Cathedral Square from the edge of the red zone".
- 1:43am 17th April 2011
- bracing, cathedral, Cathedral Square, cordon, heritage building, onlookers, red zone, Worcester Street