Showing 1 - 20 of 86 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos September 2010 photograph 118
- No progress has been made on clearing the debris from Blackwell's Department Store on Williams Street. During the earthquake, the top story of the building collapsed into the bottom, as well as the awning into the street.
- 12:15am 30th September 2010
- Blackwells Building, Kaiapoi, Williams Street, footpath
- BeckerFraserPhotos September 2010 photograph 128
- Damage to the Visitors Centre in Kaiapoi, after the September 4th earthquake. The foundations have lifted at the back of the building, giving it a forward lean. Cables have been attached to the balcony over the walkway and braced to posts cemented into the ground. This is to stop the building from slumping further.
- 12:46am 30th September 2010
- Charles Street, Kaiapoi, railway station, footpath
- WEMO ERT Set 3 - February 2011 - Photograph 238
- A photograph of a section of Oxford Terrace which has been cut open. In the background, police tape has been draped around the footpath as a cordon.
- 6:39am 1st March 2011
- Oxford Terrace, cordon tape, footpath, Government and Politics