Showing 1 - 6 of 6 results.
- Photograph by Neil Macbeth 577
- A view across Wakefield Avenue in Sumner to several local businesses, including Sumner Asian Restaurant, KB's Bakery, Harcourt's and The Ruptured Duck Pizzeria and Bar. Metal pipes can be seen bracing the balcony and walls of the building housing Harcourt's and The Ruptured Duck. The building has been cordoned off by a safety fence, and large cracks are visible in its walls and cornice.
- Neil Macbeth
- 11:52pm 8th March 2011
- Wakefield Avenue, Sumner, Sumner Asian Restaurant, KB's Bakery, Harcourt's, The Ruptured Duck, Community
- Christchurch: The Transitional City Pt IV, pages 286-287: Jelly in Sumner
A PDF copy of pages 286-287 of the book Christchurch: The Transitional City Pt IV. The pages document the transitional project 'Jelly in Sumner'.
Photo: Reuben Woods
- Reuben Woods
- 9:48am 6th July 2013
- transitional, Ruptured Duck, Wakefield Avenue, Marriner Street, Sumner, Jason Kelly, Jelly, Arts, Culture and Society