Showing 1 - 20 of 49 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos March 2011 photograph 091
- Shipping containers on Main Road in Redcliffs that have been placed there to prevent rocks falling on passing cars. The road is buckled and lanes are marked with road cones.
- 2:39am 17th March 2011
- cliffs, cones, containers, Redcliffs, rockfall, Sumner
- BeckerFraserPhotos March 2011 photograph 265
- A dislodged boulder from the cliffs behind Sumner Returned Services' Association car park. The bolder fell from the cliff during the 22 February 2011 earthquake, crushing the local substation and burying several cars.
- 2:50am 30th March 2011
- cliffs, rockfall, RSA, Sumner