Showing 1 - 13 of 13 results.
- Fairfax Video, March 2012 (4)
- A video of an interview with Mark Yetton, Engineering Geologist at the Port Hills Geotech Group, about their work to assess the risk of rock fall and cliff collapse on the Christchurch Port Hills.
- Marc Greenhill, Daniel Tobin
- 5:14am 8th March 2012
- rock fall, cliff collapse, cliff, engineer, geologist, Port Hills, Port Hills Geotech Group, risk, Media, Communications and Journalism
- Fairfax Video, December 2013 (1)
- A video of a press conference with Gerry Brownlee announcing a CERA review which will change the zoning of 270 Port Hills properties. Brownlee announces that 247 properties will change from green zoned to red zoned and 33 properties will change from red zoned to green zoned. The properties that have been rezoned red have an unacceptable level of life risk from cliff collapse and the potential of debris inundation.
- 1:53am 6th December 2013
- Gerry Brownlee, Port Hills, zoning, press conference, CERA, cliff collapse, rock fall, debris inundation, red zone, green zone, residential red zone, red zone, Media, Communications and Journalism
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2012 photograph 155
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Redcliffs showing the extent of the cliff collapse behind the Redcliffs School".
- 2:51am 4th May 2012
- Balmoral Lane, cliff collapse, cliff edge houses, Redclffs School, Sumner, aerial