Showing 1 - 20 of 38 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos March 2013 photograph 168
- An aerial photograph of Pegasus Bay near the mouth of the Waimakariri River. To the left, Brooklands can be seen as well as Kairaki in the distance.
- 12:34am 6th March 2013
- Brooklands, aerial, Kaiapoi, Pines Beach, Waimakariri River
- New Zealand Defence Force photograph 107
- New Zealand Army Engineers working at New Brighton beach to provide desalinated water for residents affected by the 22 February 2011 earthquake.
- Sam Shepherd
- 6:53am 25th February 2011
- Army, engineer, New Brighton, NZDF, New Zealand Defence Force, water, beach, Government and Politics
- BeckerFraserPhotos September 2011 photograph 521
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Looking east along Beach Road towards Bower Avenue. Machine is pumping out groundwater and filtering silt. This piece of road is zoned orange on the left and green on the right".
- 1:41am 20th September 2011
- Beach Road, Burwood, cones, damaged roads, digger, machinery, Pinewood Avenue, residential orange zone, silt