Showing 1 - 20 of 75 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0079
- A tribute taped to a window of a house on Tasman Place. The tribute reads, "Our red zoned house. When we bought you years ago, you looked a bit tired and sad, but overall you weren't too bad. We spruced you up with paint and love and asked for a blessing from above. The years went by, family and friends celebrations under your roof, your 'veggie' garden gave us kai. We felt safe within your wall, then one dreadful September night, the shaking earth made you fall. You tried with all your groaning might to keep us from harm. Because you were strongly built we held onto the door, while a wave of terror buckled the floor and outside the garden flooded with silt. Now you are near the end, sunken walls and windows bend. We say goodbye today and let you go, Our spirit and heart feels low. You are more than just mortar and brick. For us you were a gift, a safe haven where we once lived".
- 1:47am 12th December 2011
- RedZoneApp, goodbye, poem, Tasman Place, tribute, flowers
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0082
- A photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Bev Dickson talking with Moira Fraser outside her home of 45 years which has now been sold to CERA. The property is located at Tasman Place in Horseshoe Lake".
- 1:50am 12th December 2011
- RedZoneApp, Horseshoe Lake, Tasman Place, Burwood
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0563
- A photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Residential properties on Tasman Place in the Horseshoe Lake district".
- 12:56am 15th December 2011
- RedZoneApp, Horseshoe Lake, residential red zone, Tasman Place, Burwood