Showing 1 - 13 of 13 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos October 2010 photograph 033
- St Luke's church on the corner of Manchester and Kilmore Streets. Tape and fencing have been placed around the building to keep people away. There is damage to the top of the gable, and tarpaulins covering the hole to prevent weather damage to the inside of the building.
- 1:06am 9th October 2010
- church, gable, St Lukes Anglican Church
- BeckerFraserPhotos October 2010 photograph 023
- The east wall of St Luke's Church on Manchester Street. The top of the wall has broken away and is now covered with plastic to prevent weather damage inside the building.
- 12:38am 9th October 2010
- church, St Lukes Anglican Church