Showing 1 - 3 of 3 results.
- Fairfax Video, October 2013 (7)
- A video of a press conference with Earthquake Recovery Minister Gerry Brownlee and Mayor Lianne Dalziel. The conference was held to announce the implementation of the Accessible Transport Plan. Brownlee announces the introduction of a 30 km/h speed limit in the inner city zone, facilitating the use of bicycles and encouraging pedestrian movement within the centre city. Lianne also talks about how the plan allows for a clean, green, safe, and accessible city, reflecting the public's visions in the Share an Idea campaign.
- Daniel Tobin
- 5:06am 31st October 2013
- Accessible Transport Plan, Share an Idea, Gerry Brownlee, Earthquake Recovery Minister, Lianne Dalziel, mayor, traffic, centre city, Media, Communications and Journalism
- Fairfax Video, September 2011 (1)
- A video of Lianne Dalziel speaking to a public gathering about her reasons for standing for the mayoralty of Christchurch. Dalziel talks about starting her mayoralty where Share an Idea left off, making the Council a high performing team, and getting the community involved in the decisions about the future of the city. The video also includes footage of Dalziel taking a tour of the Christchurch central city. Dalziel visits the ChristChurch Cathedral, pointing out a sign which reads, "The earthquakes stopped us, but inept procedures are killing us". She also visits the new Westende Jewellers building, which she notes was the first rebuild in the Christchurch central city but will come down as part of CERA's Transport Plan. Dalziel is shown socialising with members of the public and watching the Christchurch Wizard bless New Regent Street.
- 7:02pm 1st September 2013
- Lianne Dalziel, Share an Idea, government, Christchurch City Council, mayor, speech, community, Westende Jewellers, ChristChurch Cathedral, Wizard, Media, Communications and Journalism
- Christchurch: The Transitional City Pt IV, page 128: Redzone Data
- A PDF copy of page 128 of the book Christchurch: The Transitional City Pt IV. The page documents the transitional project 'Redzone Data'.
- 9:48am 6th July 2013
- transitional, Christchurch City Council, CERA, Civil Defence, ZNO, Share an Idea, red zone, Arts, Culture and Society