Showing 1 - 20 of 54 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2012 photograph 434
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Ironside House is being repiled after its foundations were damaged in the earthquakes. Corner Montreal and Salisbury Streets".
- 1:20am 7th May 2012
- Ironside House, Salisbury Street, Victoria Street
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 349
- The Terrace on the Park apartment building at 78 Park Terrace. Shipping containers have been placed at the entrance to the building to protect workers removing the contents of the building.
- 12:03am 18th April 2011
- containers, Salisbury Street, structurally compromised
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0714
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Unfamiliar view from Durham Street as Laycocks building has been demolished".
- 9:13pm 30th May 2011
- CBD, Christchurch Casino, demolition site, Durham Street, red zone, Salisbury Street