Showing 1 - 7 of 7 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos June 2012 photograph 575
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The Forsyth Barr building viewed from Victoria Square with the Queen Victoria statue obscuring the doorway".
- 3:35am 23rd June 2012
- CBD, Colombo Street, Forsyth Barr building, Queen Victoria, Victoria Square
- Diamond Jubilee Clock Tower
- The damaged clock tower on Victoria Street, wrapped and braced to prevent further damage. The photographer comments, "Diamond Jubilee Clock Tower in Christchurch. Its legs wrapped up for protection. Volcanic stone and limestone clock tower with ornate wrought iron work with coloured glass around part of the tower and four clock faces. Clock Tower built in this location to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria. Has two white marble plaques and one bronze plaque set on stone work above arches".
- Steven Taylor
- 6:46am 29th April 2011
- 22 February 2011, Diamond Jubilee Clock Tower, volcanic stone, limestone, Queen Victoria, clock
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 2063
- A photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The Queen Victoria statue is well set off by these big trees in Victoria Square. The statue of Captain James Cook can be seen in the distance too".
- 12:59am 28th December 2011
- Queen Victoria, trees, Victoria Square