Showing 1 - 20 of 87 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 026
- A view down a New Brighton Road next to the river. On the left sandbags have been placed on the banks of the river to prevent flooding onto the road. The earthquake caused the ground to subside and sink, making this area susceptible to flooding.
- 3:29am 16th April 2011
- eastern suburbs, New Brighton Road, sandbags
- BeckerFraserPhotos February 2012 photograph 0090
- A photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "New Brighton Road. The blinds here hang vertically and show how far the house has sunk on the right".
- 3:00am 6th February 2012
- RedZoneApp, New Brighton Road, liquefaction