Showing 1 - 7 of 7 results.
- Fairfax Video, September 2010 (34)
- A video about Hallensteins offering free clothing to Christchurch residents after the 4 September 2010 earthquake. The video includes footage of over 1000 people queuing outside the Hallensteins store on the corner of High Cashel Streets in the hopes of getting free clothes. It also includes an interview with Tina Taylor, a member of the public affected by the earthquake, and Graeme Popplewell, Hallensteins Managing Director.
- Glenn Conway, Daniel Tobin
- 10:39pm 24th September 2010
- Hallensteins, Cashel Street, Cashel Mall, Graeme Popplewell, Tina Taylor, clothing, Media, Communications and Journalism
- BeckerFraserPhotos June 2012 photograph 528
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "High Street - Westpac Bank building (left) and the Haldenstein's building (right) and Coffee Club (lower right)".
- 1:59am 23rd June 2012
- CBD, Coffee Culture, Hallensteins, High Street, Triangle Centre, Trinity Centre, Westpac building
- BeckerFraserPhotos June 2012 photograph 649
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "A view of looking across the remains of the Haldenstein's building towards Te Pounamu on Hereford Street".
- 4:25am 24th June 2012
- BNZ Building, Cashel Street, demolition of Triangle Centre, demolition site of Hallensteins building, High Street, Te Waipounamu