Showing 1 - 9 of 9 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos September 2011 photograph 587
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Demolition site between the former Government Life building (on the right) and Grant Thornton House with Chancery Lane in the background".
- 10:18pm 20th September 2011
- Cathedral Square, CBD red zone, central city red zone, Chancery Lane, Government Life building, Grant Thornton building
- The Unswept Leaves of Chancery Lane
- A view down Chancery Lane through cordon fencing. A sign reading "No Entry" is posted on the fence, and fallen leaves have accumulated around the fence and buildings. The photographer comments, "Chancery Lane in the Christchurch CBD red zone looks like it has had no one through at all since the February earthquake".
- Steven Taylor
- 3:39am 15th November 2011
- Chancery Lane, No Entry, Gloucester Street, CBD, 22 February 2011, leaves, unswept, quake art, art