Showing 1 - 20 of 31 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos February 2011 photograph 223
- A view of the Medway Street footbridge through a safety fence that is blocking access to it. The bridge links Avonside Drive and River Road. It was damaged in the 4 September 2010 earthquake.
- 12:51am 21st February 2011
- Avonside, bridge, river, River Avon, wobbly bridge
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0366
- An aerial photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The River Avon winding its way through densely populated housing. For now, much of the land alongside the River Avon is zoned red, and will not be built upon any time soon".
- 6:27am 14th December 2011
- RedZoneApp, Avonside, Burwood, Kerrs Reach, New Brighton, residential red zone, River Avon, aerial
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0372
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "An aerial photograph with Kerrs Reach in the middle of the picture".
- 6:28am 14th December 2011
- Gayhurst Road, Kerrs Reach, Avonside Drive, Locksley Avenue, Porritt Park, residential red zone, River Avon, Torless Street, aerial, RedZoneApp, Avon Park, RedZoneApp