Showing 1 - 17 of 17 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos February 2011 photograph 223
- A view of the Medway Street footbridge through a safety fence that is blocking access to it. The bridge links Avonside Drive and River Road. It was damaged in the 4 September 2010 earthquake.
- 12:51am 21st February 2011
- Avonside, bridge, river, River Avon, wobbly bridge
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0372
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "An aerial photograph with Kerrs Reach in the middle of the picture".
- 6:28am 14th December 2011
- aerial, Avon Park, Gayhurst Road, Kerrs Reach, Avonside Drive, Locksley Avenue, Porritt Park, residential red zone, River Avon, Torless Street
- BeckerFraserPhotos March 2012 photograph 092
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The River Avon close to the gate of Avonside Girls High School. The river forms part of the lovely setting for the school, along with the mature trees".
- 11:52pm 8th March 2012
- RedZoneApp, pumping station, River Avon, Avonside Drive