- People in Disasters Conference - Monitoring Social Recovery in Greater Christchurch
A video of a presentation by Jane Morgan and Annabel Begg during the Social Recovery Stream of the 2016 People in Disasters Conference. The presentation is titled, "Monitoring Social Recovery in Greater Christchurch".
The abstract for this presentation reads as follows:
This presentation provides an overview of the Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority's Social Recovery Lessons and Legacy project. This project was commissioned in 2014 and completed in December 2015. It had three main aims: to capture Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority's role in social recovery after the Canterbury earthquakes, to identify lessons learned, and to disseminate these lessons to future recovery practitioners. The project scope spanned four Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority work programmes: The Residential Red Zone, the Social and Cultural Outcomes, the Housing Programme, and the Community Resilience Programme. Participants included both Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority employees, people from within a range of regional and national agencies, and community and public sector organisations who worked with Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority over time. The presentation will outline the origin and design of the project, and present some key findings.
- Annabel Begg, Jane Morgan,
- 11:29pm 25th February 2016
- People in Disasters, conference, Jane Morgan, Annabel Begg, Monitoring Recovery, social, disaster, Recovery Stream, Health and Wellbeing
- All Right? Research and Evaluation: Evaluation of a well-being campaign following a natural disaster in Christchurch, New Zealand
A PDF copy of an article published in the International Journal of Mental Health Promotion on 9 August 2016. The article is authored by Kristi Calder, Lucy D'Aeth, Sue Turner, Ciaran Fox and Annabel Begg.
The article can be viewed in the online journal here: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14623730.2016.1210531
- 12:00pm 10th August 2016
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, International Journal of Mental Health Promotion, publication, research, evaluation, Kristi Calder, Lucy D'Aeth, Sue Turner, Ciaran Fox, Annabel Begg, Health and Wellbeing