Showing 1 - 4 of 4 results.
- Empowered Christchurch Letter to Queen Elizabeth II
- A copy of a document from Empowered Christchurch which was sent to Queen Elizabeth. The document consists of a letter from Empowered Christchurch to Douglas Martin, Crown Manager from the Christchurch City Council, and Official Information Act requests sent to Building and Construction Minister Maurice Williamson and Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Minister Gerry Brownlee. It also includes an appeal to the Queen on behalf of Christchurch residents with badly-damaged houses. Please note that a letter from the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, which was originally included in the document, has been removed due to copyright issues.
- Hugo Kristinsson
- 12:13pm 18th September 2014
- Empowered Christchurch, Hugo Kristinson, Christchurch City Council, Official Information Act, Maurice Williamson, CERA, Gerry Brownlee, Queen Elizabeth, letter, MBIE, Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment, OIA, Government and Politics
- Anglican Advocacy: Meeting minutes - Landowners
- A PDF copy of minutes from a meeting between Anglican Advocacy (formerly the Anglican Life Social Justice Unit), the City Mission, Te Whare Roimata, Presbyterian Support, and landowners from Christchurch East. The meeting took place on 7 August 2012.
- landowners, housing, social housing, CERA, EQC, rental, Te Whare Roimata, Anglican Life Social Justice Unit, Anglican Advocacy, Christchurch East, inner city east, insurance, Government and Politics, Community, Religion
- Anglican Advocacy: Incentive scheme proposal
- A PDF copy of a proposal prepared by Anglican Advocacy (formerly the Anglican Life Social Justice Unit) and Te Whare Roimata to MBIE and CERA in 2012. The report outlines how social housing could look in Christchurch's Inner City East following the Christchurch earthquakes.
- Tessa Laing, Jenny Smith
- 1:00pm 5th November 2012
- housing, social housing, CERA, MBIE, Te Whare Roimata, Anglican Life Social Justice Unit, Anglican Advocacy, Christchurch East, inner city east, Government and Politics, Community, Religion