- Seismics in the City 2016 - Panel (Part 7)
A video of a presentation by Antony Gough, New Zealand property developer, during a panel at the 2016 Seismics in the City Conference. The panel has three themes:
A City on the Move: Collaboration and Regeneration: "'Christchurch is now moving rapidly from the recovery phase into a regeneration stage with Central and Local Government working with the wider community, including the business community to ensure we get optimal outcomes for greater Christchurch' (CECC)."
Looking Back: Remembering and Learning: "What are the milestones? What are the millstones? What have we learnt? What have we applied?"
Looking Forward: Visioning and Building: "What do we aspire to? What are the roadblocks? What is the way forward?"
- Antony Gough,
- 10:27pm 18th March 2016
- Seismics and the City, SmartNet, Antony Gough, developer, business, recovery, regeneration, collaboration
- Red Cross presentation to SCIRT - communication and communities
- A pdf copy of one of a series of presentations which Red Cross presented to SCIRT, telling them about what the community is undergoing and how Red Cross helps.
- New Zealand Red Cross
- 1:00pm 1st April 2015
- Red Cross, collaboration, recovery, community, humanitarian
- Seismics in the City 2016 - Factors Shaping the Industrial and Commercial Evolution of Greater Christchurch
A video of a presentation by Justin Kean, Director of Research and Consulting at JLL, at the 2016 Seismics in the City Conference. The presentation is titled, "Factors Shaping the Industrial and Commercial Evolution of Greater Christchurch".
- Justin Kean,
- 11:20pm 18th March 2016
- Seismics and the City, SmartNet, Justin Kean, JLL, rebuild, recovery, industry, commerce, real estate, property