Showing 1 - 20 of 34 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0345
- A view down the High Street Mall from Cashel Street, looking towards the Port Hills. Rubble from a collapsed building is visible on the right.
- 12:55am 28th May 2011
- Cashel Mall, Cashel Street, crane, High Street, red zone, sculpture, shops, tram lines
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 669
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "A view looking along High Street towards Cathedral Square. Strange's building can be seen on the left".
- 10:56pm 27th April 2011
- High Street, red zone, sculpture, Stranger's building
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0527
- A plaque for an artwork on the corner of High Street and Tuam Street reads "'Corgis on High'. A Christchurch City Council Public Artwork. Artist David Marshall. Proudly Sponsored by Central City Revitalisation Project, Christchurch City Council, Lion Foundation, McKenzie and Willis Ltd. Supported by South Island Welsh Corgi League. 6 December 2003." The photographer comments, "The corgis have been removed. Temporarily??".
- 3:37am 28th May 2011
- High Street, red zone