- Becker Fraser Earthquake Photographs April 2011 (x)
- digger (x)
- London Street (x)
- Still Image (x)
- Search results
Showing 1 - 9 of 9 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 510
- A sign on the wire fencing in front of the Ground Culinary Centre on the corner of London and Canterbury Streets. The sign reads, "Ground has moved to Dublin Street at the Four Ships/Top Club & takeaway food in caravan outside Portico". The background, the original store can be seen, damaged severely after the 22 February 2011 earthquake.
- 3:23am 19th April 2011
- demolition site, digger, Ground Cafe, London Street, Lyttelton
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 053
- A view down London Street in Lyttelton. The road has been closed to traffic because of unstable and damaged buildings in the area. In the background is the Empire Hotel on London Street in Lyttelton. Bracing has been placed on the front of the building to keep it together and limit further damage from aftershocks. The building has been cordoned off with fencing.
- 5:01am 16th April 2011
- digger, London Street, Lyttelton