Showing 1 - 10 of 10 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2012 photograph 306
- Crack repairs on the Rendezvous Hotel in Gloucester Street. Cracks have been injected with epoxy resin using syringes. The epoxy resin leaves a peak around each hole which will be ground down to a smooth surface. The wall will then be repainted. This process actually makes the wall stronger than it was originally.
- 3:34am 4th April 2012
- Gloucester Street, Pacific Tower, Rendezvous Hotel
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2012 photograph 267
- The Pacific Tower building on Gloucester Street, with repairs to cracks visible down one side. Constructed in 2010, the Pacific Tower was at the time the tallest building in Christchurch.
- 2:40am 4th April 2012
- Gloucester Street, Pacific Tower