Showing 1 - 16 of 16 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos October 2010 photograph 090
- The driveway of a house on Avonside Drive. One of the concrete slabs has lifted and the owner has tried to fill the gap with blocks of wood. Unfortunately, these have come loose and are sticking out of the hole.
- 5:25am 11th October 2010
- RedZoneApp, Avonside Drive, cracks, earth movement, Avonside
- BeckerFraserPhotos October 2010 photograph 084
- A sign on Morris Street off Avonside Drive clipped to wire fencing on the road. The sign reads "Non-residents are asked not to enter this area. Traffic may cause further damage to roads and properties. Please respect the needs of local residents".
- 5:17am 11th October 2010
- roads, signs, Avonside, RedZoneApp