- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: Surprise Concert Upgrade Video
A video of Jeanette Wilson, a nurse at Princess Margaret Hospital, and seven of her friends receiving an 'Outrageous Burst of All Right' at The Ten Tenors concert at the CBS Arena on 7 October 2013. Ciaran Fox introduces the video by describing All Right?'s 'Outrageous Bursts of All Right'. Fox then finds Jeanette Wilson and her group as they arrive at their seats to take them instead to the VIP box, which is stocked with food, wine, and various All Right? resources. The VIP box was provided by The Press.
The Press published the video embedded in an article by Ashleigh Stewart on 10 October 2013 at 5:00am. All Right? posted a link to the article on their Facebook Timeline on 9 October 2013 at 3:42pm. All Right? also uploaded the video to their YouTube account on 10 December 2013.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Outrageous Burst, The Ten Tenors, Ciaran Fox, Jeanette Wilson, The Press, Vbase, Theme Productions, concert, CBS Arena
- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: Flower Bombing Video
A video showing All Right? and BNZ team members giving out flowers to staff and customers on 4 September 2013, the third anniversary of the first major earthquake. 2000 flowers from Moffatts Flower Company and hundreds of coffee vouchers from Underground Coffee were distributed as part of the Flower Bombing, to some of the areas and people most effected by the quakes - the EQC call centre, Lyttelton Main School, Lyttleton West School, Phillipstown School, Eastgate Mall and SCIRT workers.
The Press published the video in an article on 23 September 2013, which was posted to the All Right? Facebook Timeline on 23 September 2013. All Right? also posted the video to their Facebook Timeline on 22 November 2013 as a Vimeo link.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Outrageous Burst, Flower Bombing, BNZ, Closed for Good, Moffatts Flower Company Ltd, Underground Coffee, Red Cross, The Press
- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: BYO CSO Video
A video showing brass players from the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra performing an impromptu concert at PAK'nSAVE Wainoni on March 27 2014. The video captures customers' reactions as the players set up and perform. Customers are also shown receiving PAK'nSAVE shopping vouchers, donated by PAK'nSAVE, by three dancing 'All Righties'.
The video and impromptu concert were organised for the 'Outrageous Burst of All Right: BYO CSO'. All Right? encouraged their Facebook followers to share the video on social media and enter the prize-draw for eight $250 PAK'nSAVE vouchers.
The Press published the video on 28 March 2013 at 5:45pm. All Right? uploaded the video to their YouTube account on 31 March 2014.
The video was shared more than 400 times on social media by the time of the prize-draw on 8 April 2014.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Outrageous Burst, BYO CSO, Christchurch Symphony Orchestra, PAK'nSAVE, The Press, Facebook