Showing 1 - 20 of 208 results.
- The Drunken Lampposts
- A residential street in New Brighton. Liquefaction still lines the street, and lampposts are leaning in different directions. The photographer comments, "This is the New Brighton red zone, which is parallel to the Avon River. The area suffered serious liquefaction during the numerous earthquakes/aftershocks and the land is being bought by the government. Although the houses do not look too bad in the background they have suffered badly. On the day I took this picture the council had just hours before cut the grass, which made the area look less abandoned".
- Steven Taylor
- 12:58am 16th May 2012
- RedZoneApp, tilting, leaning, street lights, lamp posts, 22 February 2011, Red Zone, abandoned, liquefaction, quake art, New Brighton
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0369
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "An aerial view of the city with the River Avon looping towards the sea".
- 6:28am 14th December 2011
- aerial views, Avonside, Burwood, New Brighton, River Avon, aerial, RedZoneApp