Showing 1 - 20 of 21 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0368
- An aerial photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The Avon River windings its way through densely pupulated housing. The Gayhurst Road bridge can be seen. The piece of land circumscribed by the loop of the river is all zoned red, as is the land to the left of the photo. On the right, most of the land is zoned green or orange".
- 6:27am 14th December 2011
- Avonside Drive, Gayhurst Road, Halberg Street, Johanna Lane, Kerrs Reach, Locksley Avenue, Porritt Place, Rupert Place, Snell Place, aerial, RedZoneApp
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 1627
- A photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "A residential property on the corner of Porritt Place and Halberg Street in Dallington".
- 4:06am 15th December 2011
- RedZoneApp, Avonside, Porritt Place, residential red zone, Avon River