- Text (x)
- mental health (x)
- wellbeing (x)
- Healthy Christchurch (x)
- All Right? (x)
- application/pdf (x)
- Search results
- Presentation: A Positive Mental Health and Wellbeing Campaign for Canterbury
- A PDF copy of a presentation about a Positive Mental Health and Wellbeing Campaign in Canterbury. The presentation was created by Healthy Christchurch and the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand, and outlines the stages of the creation of the All Right? social marketing campaign.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Healthy Christchurch, Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand, presentation
- All Right? Research and Evaluation: Research Summary April 2013
- A PDF copy of a summary report of the research behind the All Right? wellbeing campaign for Canterbury. The report was created in April 2013, by Canterbury District Health Board, the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand, and Healthy Christchurch.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, report, research, CDHB, Canterbury District Health Board, Mental Health Foundation, Healthy Christchurch
- All Right? Communications: All Right? Media Release - 25 February 2012
- A PDF copy of a media release by All Right? titled "World first campaign aims to take Canterbury beyond All Right". The media release introduces the All Right? campaign by discussing the vision, organisation and significance of the campaign, and outlines the prospective three phases of the campaign. The release is dated 25 February 2013.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Healthy Christchurch, media release
- All Right? Out and About with All Right: Tranquillity Garden Signage
A PDF copy of signage for the Places of Tranquillity initiative. Healthy Christchurch lead the collaborative project to create six gardens of beauty and peace to fill in some of the grey demolition sites across Christchurch. The signage promotes the initiative and invites people to register to create tranquil gardens at healthychristchurch.org.nz.
"Healthy Christchurch is leading this innovative collaboration creating six gardens of beauty and peace to fill in some of the grey demolition sites across Christchurch.These gardens are for peace and tranquillity as well as family and community use with spaces designed for both."
"This is a Healthy Christchurch collaboration in partnership with the city's ethnic communities to include their traditions, cultures and spiritual beliefs. This ensures that these communities' voices and presence is more visible in the rebuild of our city.
There are three key partners in this collaborative project. Greening the Rubble are providing expertise in temporary site development and project managing the creation. Lincoln University School of Landscape Architecture provided the student competition and are supporting the winning students and their designs into fruition. Community and Public Health (CDHB) provide the overall project management, networks and promotion."
"In 2012 Lincoln University School of Landscape Architecture students created 40 beautiful designs for the Places of Tranquillity. Six winning designs were chosen from the 995 votes made online or at the displays at Community and Public Health and the Migrant Centre. The six winners were announced at the Healthy Christchurch Hui on the 31st May 2012. Each winning student received a Certificate and a $50 Scorpio Book Voucher. The awards were presented by Michelle Mitchell, General Manager of the CERA Wellbeing Team."
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Places of Tranquillity, Healthy Christchurch, Greening the Rubble, Lincoln University, sign
- All Right? Events: Healthy Christchurch Te Putahi Conversation Invitation
- A PDF copy of an invite to a lunchtime conversation held by Healthy Christchurch and Te Putahi. The conversation was a continuation of the recent visit by acclaimed international author Charles Montgomery, who spoke on the topic of sustainable and happy cities. The invitation includes information about the event, which was also the finale of the People Building Better Cities exhibition held by Te Putahi.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Healthy Christchurch, Te Putahi, People Building Better Cities, Charles Montgomery, urban, invitation, Health and Wellbeing
- All Right? Communications: Research Media Release - 15 April 2013
- A PDF copy of a media release by All Right? titled "Wellbeing research paints complex picture". The media release features CDHB Public Health Specialist Lucy D'Aeth discussing research commissioned by All Right? and conducted by Opinions Market Research. The media release also includes a link a PDF of the research summary. The media release is dated 15 April 2013.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Healthy Christchurch, Opinions Market Research, CDHB, Lucy D'Aeth, Donovan Ryan, research, media release