Showing 1 - 16 of 16 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos September 2010 photograph 033
- Fencing in Poplar Lane cuts one side off from the other, but a City Council sign reads "Businesses open as usual during construction", indicating the stores and bars are still open.
- 2:10am 13th September 2010
- business, fence, shops, sign
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0345
- A view down the High Street Mall from Cashel Street, looking towards the Port Hills. Rubble from a collapsed building is visible on the right.
- 12:55am 28th May 2011
- Cashel Mall, Cashel Street, crane, High Street, red zone, sculpture, shops, tram lines
- BeckerFraserPhotos November 2010 photograph 38
- The dairy on the corner of Woodham and Gloucester Street. The top wall has collapsed onto the footpath, the hole covered by a tarpaulin. Road cones and fencing have been placed around the building.
- 3:52am 13th November 2010
- bricks, Linwood, shops, Woodham Road