Showing 1 - 11 of 11 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2013 photograph 167
- Colourfully-painted milk bottle decorations made by Lyttelton children hang on a cordon fence on London Street. The demolition area was formerly the site of the Empire Hotel.
- 2:08am 27th May 2013
- Empire Hotel, London Street, Lyttelton
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2013 photograph 172
- Reinforcement steel protrudes from a bank which is supporting a walkway on Sumner Road. Excavators are lined up on the left-hand side of the road. A sign reading, 'Rebuilding for our future' hangs on the security fence.
- 2:19am 27th May 2013
- Lyttelton, retaining wall, Sumner Road