Showing 1 - 20 of 28 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2012 photograph 228
- Colombo Street looking south from Kilmore Street. Concrete and wire fencing have been placed over the street as a cordon. In the distance, the bracing in front of the Cathedral can be seen.
- 2:03am 4th April 2012
- Colombo Street, Kilmore Street, Victoria Square
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2012 photograph 116
- Workers eat lunch at an outdoor table next to the Gap Filler Community Chess Set on Colombo Street. The Chess Set was a collaboration between Gap Filler and students at the University of Canterbury. The project aimed to restore the iconic Christchurch Chess Set that used to be played in Cathedral Square.
- 11:19pm 2nd April 2012
- Colombo Street