- application/pdf (x)
- Government and Politics (x)
- Empowered Christchurch: Letters and OIA Requests (x)
- Search results
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results.
- Empowered Christchurch Letter to Queen Elizabeth II
- A copy of a document from Empowered Christchurch which was sent to Queen Elizabeth. The document consists of a letter from Empowered Christchurch to Douglas Martin, Crown Manager from the Christchurch City Council, and Official Information Act requests sent to Building and Construction Minister Maurice Williamson and Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Minister Gerry Brownlee. It also includes an appeal to the Queen on behalf of Christchurch residents with badly-damaged houses. Please note that a letter from the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, which was originally included in the document, has been removed due to copyright issues.
- Hugo Kristinsson
- 12:13pm 18th September 2014
- Empowered Christchurch, Hugo Kristinson, Christchurch City Council, Official Information Act, Maurice Williamson, CERA, Gerry Brownlee, Queen Elizabeth, letter, MBIE, Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment, OIA, Government and Politics
- Empowered Christchurch Letter to Niels Holm
- A copy of a letter from Hugo Kristinsson which was sent to Niels Holm, Official Secretary to the Governor General, on 12 August 2014. The letter was sent on behalf of Empowered Christchurch. It thanks Holm for his response to the letter Empowered Christchurch sent to the Governor General and expresses their disappointment that they have not recieved a response from the Governor General. Kristinsson also expresses his disappointment that the Governor General has not forwarded a letter sent by the Queen 'to the relevant minister'.
- Hugo Kristinsson
- 12:00pm 12th August 2014
- Empowered Christchurch, Queen Elizabeth, Niels Holm, letter, Governor General, Hugo Kristinsson, Government and Politics