Showing 1 - 12 of 12 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2012 photograph 202
- Demolition along Kilmore Street. A digger can be seen as well as a construction worker with a high hat and high-visibility vest. The rubble has been separated into different piles.
- 1:40am 4th April 2012
- Kilmore Street, Medlab Building
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2012 photograph 228
- Colombo Street looking south from Kilmore Street. Concrete and wire fencing have been placed over the street as a cordon. In the distance, the bracing in front of the Cathedral can be seen.
- 2:03am 4th April 2012
- Colombo Street, Kilmore Street, Victoria Square
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2012 photograph 245
- The bridge that used to run from the Town Hall to the Convention Centre, now detached from the buildings and placed on Kilmore Street. Three diggers can be seen through the glass of the bridge.
- 2:10am 4th April 2012
- Convention Centre, Kilmore Street