Showing 1 - 20 of 76 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 747
- Uneven paving along the tram tracks on New Regent Street. USAR codes have been spray-painted on the buildings behind. Many have scaffolding holding up their awnings and on their front walls.
- 11:59pm 27th April 2011
- New Regent Street, red zone
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 612
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The Press building in Cathedral Square. The top floor of the building collapsed during the February 22 earthquake, the debris still on the pavement in front".
- 10:10pm 27th April 2011
- Cathedral Square, red zone, The Press building
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 604
- Glass on the footpath in front of the Brannigans Building on the corner of Oxford Terrace and Gloucester Street. Wire fencing has been placed around the building as a cordon.
- 9:55pm 27th April 2011
- glass, Oxford Terrace, red zone