- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: Surprise Concert Upgrade Video
A video of Jeanette Wilson, a nurse at Princess Margaret Hospital, and seven of her friends receiving an 'Outrageous Burst of All Right' at The Ten Tenors concert at the CBS Arena on 7 October 2013. Ciaran Fox introduces the video by describing All Right?'s 'Outrageous Bursts of All Right'. Fox then finds Jeanette Wilson and her group as they arrive at their seats to take them instead to the VIP box, which is stocked with food, wine, and various All Right? resources. The VIP box was provided by The Press.
The Press published the video embedded in an article by Ashleigh Stewart on 10 October 2013 at 5:00am. All Right? posted a link to the article on their Facebook Timeline on 9 October 2013 at 3:42pm. All Right? also uploaded the video to their YouTube account on 10 December 2013.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Outrageous Burst, The Ten Tenors, Ciaran Fox, Jeanette Wilson, The Press, Vbase, Theme Productions, concert, CBS Arena
- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: Out and About with Ladi6 - BeatBox
A video of Ladi6 and All Right? staff member Ciaran Fox "getting out and about", being shown around the Chart BeatBox Studio by Deanne Simmonds, CHART/BeatBox manager.
BeatBox is located on the corner of St Asaph St and Madras St, and it has provided a studio space in the CBD for musicians and other creatives. BeatBox has also received support from government agencies and community organisations for providing an essential central city project in transitional Christchurch.
All Right? uploaded the video to YouTube on 21 April 2015 and posted a link to the video on their Facebook Timeline on 4 May 2015 at 7:00pm.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Outrageous Burst, Ladi6, Deanne Simmonds, Ciaran Fox, Beat Box, Christchurch Music, Chart, music,
- All Right? Outrageous Bursts of All Right: Compliment Surprise Video
- A video showing customers at the Z Curletts Road petrol station being 'compliment bombed' by All Right? on 17th of December 2013. The video depicts 'All Right FM' (a fake radio station), setting up at Z and surprising customers with compliments as they filled up with petrol. Dancing 'All Righties' and All Right? staff members including Ciaran Fox emerge from the store, providing the customers with coffee, flowers and free petrol.
- mental health, wellbeing, All Right?, Outrageous Burst, Compliment Bombing, Z Energy, Moffatts Flower Company Ltd, The Press, Ciaran Fox,