Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results.
- The Big Recovery Picture - Address by Peter Townsend
- A video of an address by Peter Townsend, CEO of Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce, at the 2015 Seismics and the City forum. In this talk, Mr. Townsend shares his take on the progress of the rebuild, positive signs of advancement and what's in the pipeline; and how the main obstacles can be resolved.
- Peter Townsend
- 1:00pm 27th March 2015
- rebuild, progress, obstacles, The Press, newspaper, journalism, SmartNet, Seismics and the City, Peter Townsend
- Local and Central Government, Business and Media Perspectives on the Canterbury Recovery and Rebuild - Panel Discussion with Christchurch Mayor Lianne Dalziel, Waimakariri Mayor David Ayers, Roger Sutton, Ian Simpson, Peter Townsend and Joanna Norris
- A video of a panel discussion at the 2014 Seismics and the City forum. The theme of this section was Building Momentum, and it addressed panellists' views on the progress of the rebuild, the main obstacles, and how they can be resolved. The panellists are as follows: Christchurch Mayor Lianne Dalziel; Waimakariri Mayor David Ayers; Roger Sutton, CEO of CERA; Ian Simpson, CEO of the NZ Earthquake Commission; Peter Townsend, CEO of Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce; and Joanna Norris, Editor of The Press.
- Lianne Dalziel, David Ayers, Roger Sutton, Ian Simpson, Peter Townsend, Joanna Norris
- 1:00pm 28th March 2014
- momentum, panel, rebuild, obstacles, mayor, EQC, CERA, The Press, SmartNet, Seismics and the City, Lianne Dalziel, David Ayers, Roger Sutton, Ian Simpson, Peter Townsend, Joanna Norris