- Becker Fraser Earthquake Photographs December 2011 (x)
- image/jpeg (x)
- Locksley Avenue (x)
- Search results
Showing 1 - 20 of 55 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0368
- An aerial photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The Avon River windings its way through densely pupulated housing. The Gayhurst Road bridge can be seen. The piece of land circumscribed by the loop of the river is all zoned red, as is the land to the left of the photo. On the right, most of the land is zoned green or orange".
- 6:27am 14th December 2011
- Avonside Drive, Gayhurst Road, Halberg Street, Johanna Lane, Kerrs Reach, Locksley Avenue, Porritt Place, Rupert Place, Snell Place, aerial, RedZoneApp
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0372
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "An aerial photograph with Kerrs Reach in the middle of the picture".
- 6:28am 14th December 2011
- Gayhurst Road, Kerrs Reach, Avonside Drive, Locksley Avenue, Porritt Park, residential red zone, River Avon, Torless Street, aerial, RedZoneApp, Avon Park, RedZoneApp